4 May 2013

Paris in contrasts


Experimenting with my new Nikon camera in Paris. What struck me most on my first day was the contrasts within this city. Extreme wealth and poverty (for a European city), love for the old yet lots of innovation and renovation and I don't even know how to describe the adorable little boy sleeping surrounded by the new Louis Vuitton collection on the Champs Elysees. His mother was cooing over a new handbag for ages and he decided just to take a nap - snoring was audible through the entire room. Just outside that enormous store filled with luxury was this begging woman, a sharp contrast.

More on paris later I think - this city provides lot of material!

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely pictures! My dream is to go to Paris and I might do so this year in summer. These pictures make me yearn to go there even sooner. Kisses :) x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic photos!
    i love what you wrote about the city's contrast. My friend who has been to paris said a very similar thing about the city.
    would you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? let me know so i can follow back :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete