8 May 2013

Forget me not

There's something so youthful, fresh and most of all innocent about spring. There's also a sense of anticipation, because we all know that the best is yet to come. As I was wandering to the supermarket to get some groceries I couldn't stop myself from gathering different sorts of flowers from the neighbourhood.
Ring - Six
My grandmothers silver 'forget me not'-locket
Teardop ring and square necklace with mint enamel lining - COS
Fine lilac bracelet - COS
Necklace - gift

The pictures from outside were taken in the gardens of Versailles. COS is one of my favourite places to shop for accessoiries. Their jewellery is cheap but so simplistic in an elegant way, I could wear every piece.

The weather is going to be bad the end of this week, so the blossom on the trees will be gone next week. I'm glad I was able to capture the flowers before they start withering... So I will 'forget them not'.


4 comments:

  1. I love these flower pictures! So beautiful.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers...and the locket is so beautiful! I love vintage stuff!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You´re having some really pretty pics over here!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete